Private Client: What price success?
Lawyers are increasingly involved in divorce cases featuring complicated claims of special contribution, 'unfair' equal division and blame appropriation when settling division of wealth. Nigel Shepherd and Karen Gordon explain
The family lawyer would be forgiven for wondering what is going to happen next in the world of the big-money divorce. Every few weeks another decision seems to come along that has us revising the advice we are giving to our clients.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651