UK v US websites: different strokes for different folks?
Legal IT Top 100: When Intendance decided to line up the websites of the top five leading UK firms alongside those of the top five leading US websites, the researchers noted some striking differences in comparison. James Tuke reveals their findings
So what happens when you take 10 leading law firms’ websites – five from each side of the Atlantic – pick general and specific criteria against which to measure them, and assess how they stack up against each other? In this age of the global law firm are their national characteristics to be found in each group, or are they chameleon-like, blending perfectly with their local surroundings? And among them, can we identify a front-runner?
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651