Team workers via networking
Legal IT Top 100: One of the best things about working in legal IT is the close-knit community. Ann Elia reports on why information-sharing with fellow IT contacts in other law firms is key to her company and the industry in general
When people ask me what I do, the answer, “I work in IT”, usually means their eyes glaze over and they make their excuses and leave fast (well, I have always assumed that is why). However, for those who do hang around, when I then expand and add, “for lawyers” they definitely feel the urge to run. (Although I am better off than my horologist husband – you would be amazed at how many people just happen to have a broken watch in their pocket when they meet him).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651