Corporates lead the way
Legal IT Top 100: How many legal teams can claim to have successfully won financial support from their clients to develop their own bespoke client-facing system? Welcome to Thomas Miller & Co, whose lawyers have managed to do just that. Kieran Flatt reports
If it is still relatively rare for an in-house legal department to seize the initiative in the development of law firms’ client-facing systems, it is almost completely unheard of for a company’s legal function to develop its own client-facing systems on behalf of the company’s own clients. Even more far-fetched is that an in-house legal team would secure financial support from clients to finance the development of the systems.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651