Legal IT Top 100: Legal IT directors may be paid less than their FTSE counterparts. But, says Damien Griffiths, it is a labour of love
Who would want to be a chief information officer (CIO)? Arguably they are the plumbers of the 21st century; and, although I am personally very grateful to the Romans for the past two thousand years of better hygiene, only time will tell if myself and my IT colleagues will be seen as the architects, in part, of future living.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651