Tied up in Notts
Regional Guide: East Midlands: The East Midlands has come in for some harsh criticism in recent times. But if you are keen to balance quality work with a vibrant life away from the office, it could be just the place for you, says Emma Stainer
For those of you with the geographical knowledge of Jade Goody, the East Midlands incorporates Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire and Rutland. I trained at Nottingham-based firm Browne Jacobson, so forgive me for focusing on that city.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651