North by northwest
Regional Guide: Northwest: Famed for the contrast between its vibrant nightlife and inclement weather, the northwest is now forging a reputation as one of the most competitive regional markets in the UK. Rebecca Mills reports
Although I attended university in Sheffield, I always knew that I wanted to move to Manchester when I came to start my training contract. I come from the area originally and knew it to be an exciting and friendly city in which to live. For someone entering the legal market, it offers a wide range of quality legal work, that is increasingly comparable with that carried out in the capital.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651