North by northwest
Regional Guide: Northwest: Famed for the contrast between its vibrant nightlife and inclement weather, the northwest is now forging a reputation as one of the most competitive regional markets in the UK. Rebecca Mills reports
Although I attended university in Sheffield, I always knew that I wanted to move to Manchester when I came to start my training contract. I come from the area originally and knew it to be an exciting and friendly city in which to live. For someone entering the legal market, it offers a wide range of quality legal work, that is increasingly comparable with that carried out in the capital.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651