New job: fast car!
Richard Booty, from Visualfiles, insists that when it comes to technology, there are really only two things you can do with it - use it to cut operating costs or use it to win more business and retain clients
“All cars will look the same one day because there is only one slipperiest shape”. That is what a car enthusiast said to me in the 1980s when the Ford Sierra was new in the market (admit it – the car was upsetting, but you had a strange urge to own one). And for a while at least, it seemed that all the manufacturers were producing similar-looking models suggesting that technology, aerodynamics and speed were all the consumer could think of.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651