Perception and reality
For lawyers, having helpful IT staff available is just as important as having the required technical solutions, as a recent Legal Week Intelligence survey has shown. John Rogers looks at the results of the poll, and analyses why large, award-winning IT departments did not come out on top in the research
A recent Legal Week Intelligence survey, the business value of IT, has revealed some interesting discrepancies between how the legal IT community views itself, and how IT departments are regarded by their own lawyers.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651