Personal Injury: Taking it step by step
The Government wants periodical payments to become a commonplace way to compensate victims of personal injury. The question of maintaining the value of such compensation over a long period of time is still under debate however, as Heather Durston-Hillyer and Wendy Brown report
Periodical payments have been receiving much attention of late. There has been debate about whether their arrival will transform the way that claims with substantial future losses will be dealt with. So have they arrived with a roar or a whimper?
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651