IT: In the digital age
The Litigation Management Forum, to be held in London on 21 September, will address the impact of technology on the practice of litigation and the status of electronic evidence
The growth and influence of technology in the practice of litigation has been a significant feature of the changes within the legal system in England and Wales. With the main drivers of legal process reform post-Woolf being speed and efficiency, the courts and the judiciary have opened themselves up to technological change with virtual witness statements and electronic case reports.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651