Profile: The fabulous Baker boys (and girls)
Baker and McKenzie has recently appointed a European IT director. Ken Young investigates
Hot on the heels of Martin Telfer’s appointment as head of Baker & McKenzie’s Asia Pacific IT hub, the firm has named Brian McShea as IT director for Europe, the Middle East and Africa. McShea formerly worked as head of supply chain systems at John Lewis Partnership, working on application development and on the infrastructure side. Prior to that, he managed the European IT infrastructure at Standard and Poor’s.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651