Australia: Wizards of Oz
In the following pages Alex Wade explains the cut - throat world of legal IT in Australia and how in such a competitive market suppliers can stay well ahead of their clients demands
The famed competitive spirit inherent in the Australian psyche is not confined to the world of sport. Granted, this is where it is most clearly evident, but, as England’s cricketers steel themselves for another quest to recover the Ashes, it is worth noting that Australian panache and aggression are making waves in a rather more cerebral arena. Welcome to the cut-throat world of legal IT down under – a world of innovation that law firms closer to home might do well to emulate.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651