FloSuite signs North American trio
Three North American firms have signed licences with FloSuite to deploy its business process management (BPM) software to streamline core business and administrative processes.
The signings at Macleod Dixon LLP, Steel Hector & Davis LLP and Fillmore Riley LLP mark the continuation of FloSuite’s new-found success abroad, with the Scottish company seeing revenues for the second half of this financial year worth more than double the revenues for the same period in 2004.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651