The Bar: Never mind the Pollocks
Legal Week's survey of leading City litigators finds there is plenty of outstanding talent at the commercial Bar beyond the golden trio of Grabiner, Sumption and Pollock. Charlie Wright spotlights the top-rated silks and the juniors worth watching
It has long been a tenet of certain schools of philosophy that little in life is certain except change itself. To keen observers of the Bar, however, it may appear that the pace of change itself is accelerating.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651