Make mine a grande
Italy: Many of Italy's top 10 law firms have taken the decision to expand into new practice areas, such as tax, as well as increasing their national presence. This in turn, has precipitated a strategic dilemma among smaller firms. Antony Collins reports on the latest trends to emerge in Italy's legal market
The Italian legal market has this last year seen independent firms attempt to bulk up and move further towards full-service practices.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651