Mobility in motion
Does mobile working have a viable future beyond the black plastic e-mail pager? Legal IT and Microsoft gathered together lawyers and IT directors at Microsoft House to discuss the situation, drawing on a major legal IT survey on the topic of mobile e-mail
From wig-wearing duffers to power-dressed spivs on LA Law, the legal industry has always been a rich source of stereotypes for television. Today’s version would doubtless be that grey-suited young assistant with black-rimmed eyes, wielding his or her BlackBerry ostentatiously on the short midnight stroll from the office to Holmes Place. We have all seen them, at least in our mind’s eye.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651