Linklaters puts $ where its mouth is
It will not be cheap or quick - but Linklaters looks ready, willing and able to enter the US' LBO market
Nobody could fault Linklaters for lacking ambition, but it is only now becoming clear how decisively the firm is swinging behind its current round of international expansion. The past two weeks alone have seen the firm make partner appointments in Tokyo and Amsterdam, as well as securing Spanish securities heavyweight Sebastian Albella.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651