NautaDutilh appoints first non-legal COO
Legal Week Reports
Benelux giant NautaDutilh has appointed a senior consultant as the firm’s first non-lawyer chief operating officer (COO) after resolving earlier regulatory concerns with the Dutch Bar. Peter van der Meij, currently a board member with technology consulting giant Cap Gemini, takes up the full-time role following a year-long hunt for a senior manager to take on the position. He was also formerly vice chairman of the management board of Ernst & Young Consulting in the Netherlands.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651