Management: Keeping in touch
How do you turn meaningless conversation into a potential business opportunity? Andrew Bass and Paul Clusker show you how to make a memorable impression for the right reasons in the first of two articles looking at how to cultivate new contacts
While most lawyers accept that networking and the cultivation of business relationships are crucial to a firm’s competitiveness, many do not feel comfortable actually doing it. Furthermore, we have often heard that they are not really sure whether they are being effective and that they end up wondering whether it would have been better to do something else with their time.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651