Manning gets top radio role
Radio giant unveils legal team; airline insurer names new global general counsel; GE finance announces legal counsel; OFT chairman revealed; MoFo hires head of Information Tribunal; Law Society appoints new deputy vice president; London-based SEC representative quits; FSA confirms new enforcement chief; Egg makes legal chief redundant; and Citibank counsel goes private
Gcap Media – the radio broadcasting giant formed by the merger of rival networks GWR Group and Capital Radio – has unveiled its combined legal line-up, with Richard Manning confirmed as new group legal director and company secretary.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651