Commentary: The bubbalicious Berwin Leighton
BLP's lateral-mania has clearly delivered some transactional progress, but living up to the hype will get harder
How much longer can the Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) bubble expand without bursting? It is the question many are asking as BLP continues its seemingly unstoppable growth, most recently with the recruitment of Denton Wilde Sapte asset finance veteran Lisa Marks.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651