Waiting in the wings
The white shoe firms have grown used to sharing the Wall Street stage with a slew of national and international rivals. But in spite of their low profile, another tier of New York firms has quietly been emerging from the shadows and is looking set to make some headlines of its own. Antony Collins reports
The saturation of the world’s principal legal centre has not always been conducive to the established, historic group of mid-market New York leaders getting the credit it deserves.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651