Regional Guide: Yorkshire forward
Not only has Leeds received backing as the UK's favourite city from Conde Nast Traveller, it was also recently voted Britain's best city for business. Nick Bates explains why life for trainees here is a very positive experience
As the capital of the Yorkshire and Humber region, Leeds is a vibrant and bustling city. With a string of recent accolades – including being voted Britain’s Best City for Business by OMIS Research ahead of 27 other cities, and being named the UK’s favourite city by Conde Nast Traveller – Leeds has a lot to shout about. But what does it all mean for life as a trainee lawyer here?
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651