Regional Guide: Taking on responsibility
East Anglia is one of the most entrepreneurial regions in the country, with Cambridge showing particularly impressive growth in recent years. Zickie Lim outlines the advantages of working in there
When it was time to consider where to do my training contract, I went through the same process as many others to decide which law firms to approach. Having grown up in the capital and taken the Legal Practice Course (LPC) at the College of Law in London, I naturally looked towards the City firms. However, I also decided to consider opportunities outside the big smoke.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651