Regional Guide: No longer grim up north
With Liverpool celebrating its position as European Capital of Culture in 2008, and Manchester continuing to enjoy its own regeneration, the northwest offers plenty of opportunities for trainee lawyers. Raza Abbasi and Alistair Johnson report
Liverpool is going through a renaissance and has some landmarks in its immediate future to look forward to – its 500th birthday in 2007, and its year as European Capital of Culture in 2008. As these dates approach, developers across the region are looking at more ways to add to their expanding portfolios. In short, Liverpool will not just be the Capital of Culture. It will be – and, indeed, already is – the capital of a property boom.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651