Regional Guide: At the centre of things
Top regional firms are now able to compete with City firms for much prized work and Birmingham firms are at the forefront of this push. Stuart Whitty explains the attraction of living and working in England's second city
Many budding young lawyers naturally assume London is the only place to be if they want a high-flying legal career. However, it is possible to turn your back on daily tube journeys and ridiculous priced properties the size of shoeboxes, while still pursuing a path as a first-class lawyer,
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651