LeBoeuf dumps Salt Lake City to focus bankruptcy in Chicago
Legal Week Reports
LeBoeuf Lamb Greene & MacRae has ditched its seven-partner Salt Lake City office as the firm looks to shift the focus of its bankruptcy practice to its recently launched Chicago arm. The move, effective from this month, sees the top 50 US firm pull out of Utah leaving the Salt Lake City office to splinter off as an independent firm.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651