Benchmarker: Watching the watchdog
In recent months, the FSA has been hauled over the coals, and respondents to the Legal Week Benchmarker survey on financial services regulation have their concerns. Still, the majority believe it to be an effective regulator. Sophie Evans reports
Leading company lawyers at the sharp end of Financial Services Authority (FSA) policing have backed the controversial City watchdog. In the latest Legal Week Benchmarker survey, conducted in association with Simmons & Simmons, two-thirds of corporate counsel branded the FSA an ‘effective regulator’.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651