Insurance: Keeping it covered
As insurance coverage disputes have grown in number in the US, a new breed of highly specialised law firm has appeared to handle this area of work. Could the UK be the next port of call for this trend? Peter Kallis and Jane Harte-Lovelace report
A company’s insurance contracts have always been among its most valuable assets – and the on-going cost of premiums is an ever more significant item of expenditure. The extent to which companies fully understand and manage their insurance assets effectively is, however, increasingly and understandably, a subject of great interest.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651