Opinion: Right to reply
Arbitrators are keen to hear the opinions of the in-house lawyers whose companies have chosen to use alternative dispute resolution instead of full-blown litigation. Sophie Evans talks to Michael Howard QC about the recent Legal Week Benchmarker survey on arbitration
The first Legal Week Benchmarker survey on arbitration produced findings that have generated considerable interest among the arbitration community in London and further afield. Leading arbitrator and mediator Michael Howard QC sits regularly as an International Chamber of Commerce and London Court of International Arbitration arbitrator, and specialises in shipping, insurance, international and commercial disputes. He is also qualified as a mediator.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651