Last year, after working for an IT reseller, Richard Hilton switched allegiance to manage the IT function at Raleys Solicitors in Yorkshire. Here, he tells Kieran Flatt what happened next
When Richard Hilton embarked on a major infrastructural upgrade project for Raleys Solicitors, he had no idea that the firm would end up offering him a job at the end of it. He was an obvious choice for the position, which became available when the incumbent IT manager moved on. Having designed the firm’s new network, around a Cisco Systems backbone, and having installed most of it himself, Hilton clearly knew his way around the system.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651