Preview: Up to their old tricks?
At first glance, Adam Westbrooke was left decidedly uninspired by the product launches at the Legal IT Show 2005. But innovative products are there to be found, he discovered, if you only look for them
When I was first invited to take a look at the new products being launched at or around the Legal IT Show 2005, the prospect seemed quite titillating. An opportunity to have a nose around exciting new developments and a chance to get an early look at what was happening in 2005 was too good to be true.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651