Management: United stakes
With the commercial legal market an ever more competitive environment in which to operate, effective marketing strategies are now increasingly vital to the establishment of a clear market position. David Temporal reports
Powerful marketing is a requirement for those firms seeking to build and fortify strong positions in their chosen market segments. Meeting the competitive challenge will require many firms to sharpen focus and concentrate greater effort on fewer, higher quality, coherent and consistent marketing drives if they are to be clearly heard in a crowded market.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651