Legal Gadgets: Outlook for 2005
John Rogers assesses the highs and lows of the current crop of wireless e-mail systems and smart phones queuing up to challenge BlackBerry's marketplace pre-eminence
During the past two years, the legal world has been invaded by the BlackBerry. These small black and blue devices can now be found in almost every one of the larger law firms in the UK and are considered essential equipment for any senior lawyer.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651