Gleneagles review: Under the microscope
As clients become more demanding, the ability to demonstrate tangible value is now essential for their law firm advisers. Elliot Rose reports on this year's Legal IT/ PA Consulting survey
The current climate dictates that law firms are under increasing pressure to provide more value to their clients, while remaining profitable. But, delivering more client value is only half the battle. It has emerged that being able to demonstrate this value tangibly is just as important.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651