Partnership: A helping hand
Pushing your partners to the limit might get you the results you need but in the long run building a deep pool of talent and creating a more collegiate culture through mentoring will stand firms in better stead for the future, writes James Bateson
Sweat the assets! A refrain heard in many major law firms, especially as the economic reality of the recent slowdown in big ticket corporate activity has become apparent. The assets are certainly sweating, but not in the way most managing partners intend.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651