Lester Aldridge Seals Park Nelson Tie-Up
Lester Aldridge has secured a merger with property boutique Park Nelson. The deal will give the south coast firm a London arm, in addition to its current offices in Bournemouth, Southampton and Milton Keynes. The merger is expected to go live on 1 November, creating a practice with a turnover of £18m and 42 partners, with seven of Park Nelson’s 11 partners joining the new outfit.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651