Management: The other side
Only recently has UK corporate counsel had the benefit of management software specifically designed for their needs, unlike their counterparts on the other side of the pond
Imagine, if you will, that one day all of your fee earners turn up to work and switch on their computers, only to find that someone has removed the various software systems and utilities that the partners have invested in, and that your IT department has so carefully rolled out. The only software tools left available to them are a word processor and e-mail.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651