Forum: It's that vision thing
In the second of a series of articles on media skills for general counsel, Larry Smith looks at the role they can play in determining a company's media strategy, and argues that such skills are crucial for in-house counsel
Time was, media skills were highly desirable assets that in-house counsel might or might not bring to the table. In some situations, companies determined, quite shrewdly, that their own inside legal team actually offered ideal spokespersons during crises and lawsuits.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651