Best of the web
A recent survey by Legal IT and Intendance looked at the websites of the top 20 law firms in the UK, but who came out on top and who languished at the wrong end of the table? James Tuke reports on the results
It is official: Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer’s website is a cut above the competition. In a significant coup for its marketing department, the magic circle giant was the clear overall winner in the first benchmarking survey of the UK’s top 20 law firms’ websites.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651