Website Survey: Top of the class
A recent survey by Legal IT and Intendance looked at the websites of the top 20 law firms in the UK, but who came out on top and who languished at the wrong end of the table? James Tuke reports on the results
It is official: Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer’s web-site is a cut above the competition. In a significant coup for its marketing department, the magic circle giant was the clear overall winner in the first benchmarking survey of the UK’s top 20 law firms’ websites. The survey, commissioned by Legal IT and carried out by Intendance, a web design, consulting and development firm, scored all 20 firms’ websites in three categories – content, usability and design – which were then combined to give an overall score.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651