Going for gold
Berwin Leighton Paisner's IT team were determined to show the firm their commitment to professionalism. Now they have got gold to prove it
Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) achieved FAST Gold Accreditation at the end of May 2004. This marked the end of a two year period of activity on this project and fulfils one of my objectives – which is to ensure that the people and processes of the BLP IT team are as professional as the quality and work of the lawyers in the firm.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651