Linklaters consultant joins rail regulator
The Office of Rail Regulation (ORR) has hired Linklaters competition and regulatory consultant Juliet Lazarus as its head of legal services. Lazarus joins the ORR, the new body which replaces the Office of the Rail Regulator, on 19 July. Lazarus has previously advised public and private sector bodies in the rail, energy and telecommunications areas. The appointment comes as the former UK rail regulator Tom Winsor joins White & Case’s London arm as a partner.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651