Garrigues raids GE for French desk launch
Garrigues has hired a senior in-house lawyer from General Electric (GE) to launch a French desk for the Spanish giant. The firm has taken Franco-Belgian lawyer Christophe Dubouis, who has experience specifically in the financial services, distribution, security and healthcare matters and has worked at GE since 2001. Dubouis, who was based in Paris, has most recently been head of GE’s Medical Systems Europe. He joins the Barcelona-based team that also includes Garrigues partners Ramon Girbau and Joaquim Triadu.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651