Opinion: Bridging the knowledge gap
Bridging an enlarged Europe is the theme of next week's Association of Corporate Counsel Europe's annual conference. Board members Michel Cloes and Dan Fitz outline the main topics for debate
Dan Fitz: In an enlarged Europe it is increasingly important that in-house counsel proactively manage the function and acknowledge and identify the different needs of the roles within the corporate legal department. Clear expectations need to be set and smooth relationships will help deliver what the company needs from a legal risk management perspective.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651