Northern Ireland: Generating business
Invest NI has generated more than £1bn of investment in Northern Ireland but there is still more to do, writes Peter Harbinson
Companies are planning to invest approximately £410m in the Northern Ireland economy this year. According to Professor Fabian Monds, the chairman of Invest NI, the agency charged with investment activities in the country, like those of all other western European countries, the Northern Ireland economy is restructuring in response to global market dynamics.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651