Legal Week reports
Richards Butler corporate partner Graham Winter is advising the UK/South African brewing giant SABMiller on its £307m unsolicited offer to acquire the Hong Kong-listed Harbin Brewery Group for £307m. SAB-Miller, formerly South African Breweries, is the world’s second-largest brewer and currently owns approximately 29.4% of Harbin. The takeover is being handled by Richards Butler’s Hong Kong office. The deal would represent a significant expansion of SABMiller’s Asian operations, as it is already has interests in 30 breweries in northeast and central China.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651