Data Standards: Setting the standard
This year promises to be an action packed one for the real estate industry's PISCES standard. Some might even call it exciting. Roger de Boehmler explains why
Excitement is a word not normally associated with data exchange standards, a traditionally low-key, but increasingly vital catalyst for the electronic exchange of property information. For PISCES, 2004 has all the ingredients for dramatic and positive change. Factors like a new international dimension, new management and major new extensions to the standard itself will deliver more than a little excitement.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651