Just a phase
As more and more firms begin to take the plunge into enterprise portal technology, how are they implementing these new strategies?
This year, it seems, is the year of the ‘law firm enterprise portal’. Firms have begun to commit themselves to particular products and strategies, making what appear to be careful and considered decisions for the most part. Time was when the first few firms to buy into a given technology would take years to make their minds up and the rest of the market would seemingly follow in what could be characterised as a blind stampede. Whether it is down to economic conditions, burnt fingers resulting from previous over-enthusiasm or genuine wisdom, what we are seeing is more of a considered approach to what is a very difficult decision.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651